Rejigging and Portals

So, I've spent the day re-doing the site, removing all those horrid framesets that I thought were so clever when I first started using them and replacing them with some clever CSS instead. At last, each page has it's own URL so I (or you) can link directly to a certain part and the images now take less than 15 years to load. The blog, as you can see, is still embedded and so you can still access things pretty easy I think.

Also, I didn't want to move too far away from the original design so hopefully it retains some of those European briefcase aesthetics I so enjoy.

Myself and Joseph also finally finished the Design Philanthropy film last week and have uploaded it over the weekend. You can find and read about it a bit here but I've embedded the video below anyway. Enjoy!